The EZ-Dock combines the best features of all our systems. A built-in flow circuit and times are already preset for the specific cage type to ensure AMVA compliancy. Plug in, connect the provided gas line and the system is ready for use! Once the cage is placed in dock properly. The cycles begin and shut offs when time has elapsed. The unit is designed to be as simple as possible. Please view the minute long video below.
The unit is designed for a specific cage type. Several different cage manufacture’s models are available with more to come. If you don’t see it on the website, please call us.
• Compliant with AVMA Guidelines
• Fits specific cage types (more models being added soon)
• Cycle starts automatically when cage is docked
• Choose between Adult and Neonates
• LED indicator lights show when cycle is running
and when complete
• Automatically shuts off if cage is removed for safety
• Uses house or bottle CO2 supply at 15-100 psi
• Super E-Z
Add the 4-WAY for multiple gas outputs
Allentown Nexgen Max, Allentown Nexgen, Innovive, Optimice, Techniplast GM500, Techniplast EM500, Techniplast RAT