Long term exposure to excessive anesthetic gas can be toxic to personnel.
It is important to limit exposure to 2 PPM, as recommended by NIOSH. When used properly, the E-Z Anesthesia evacuation products and techniques will effectively reduce gas escape to less than 2 PPM. No anesthetic gas breakthrough prior to saturation.
- Significant cost savings… over 75%.
- Built-in stand elevates exhaust holesPassive evacuation works with the natural flow of the anesthesia system pushing waste gas into the charcoal canister by following the path of least resistance.
- ReFresh filter absorbs isoflurane and allows clean air to pass into the room
- Provides effective filtration for induction chamber and breather waste gas
- Lasts twice as long as the standard filter canister
- High efficiency charcoal absorbs 25% of its own weight in isoflurane
- Easy to monitor canister weight indicates saturation point and need for filter change
- Saturated canisters must be discarded when they reach weight capacity